The Atherion provides many features:
- Now available in two cabinet sizes – 7 to 15 tons and 15 to 30 tons, with optional energy recovery
- Designed to meet latest ASHRAE 189.1 and 62.1 standards for IEER efficiency, green building and indoor air quality
- Modine Controls System – factory designed, programmed and installed integrated controls system standard on all units and a modulating hot gas reheat coil
- Integrates Modine’s proven PF™ microchannel condenser technology
- Higher IAQ with up to 100% outside air ventilation
- Heating Efficiency – Only the Atherion offers a gas fired heating option up to 94% efficiency thanks to the proven Conservicore® Technology
- Best-in-class MERV16 filtration
- Cooling/Dehumidification Efficiency – Refrigeration circuit includes modulating tandem digital scroll compressors, PF™ microchannel condenser coils, variable speed condenser fan, head pressure controls and a modulating hot gas reheat coil
Rite Engineering, a CNC shop in Franksville, WI, had some problems. Their existing ventilation system only brought in unconditioned make-up air. This resulted in a number of negative effects, such as an overheated shop floor on hot days which forced them to shut down, employee discomfort and overall poor IAQ.
See how Modine’s Atherion dedicated outdoor air system helped improve the conditions at Rite Engineering.
Packaged Rooftop Ventilation Systems
IEER vs EER – Learn about the differences between IEER and EER when applying ASHRAE Standards for DOAS units. Click here to download.
DOAS vs. Standard Roof Top – While standard packaged rooftop and DOAS units share similar components on a fundamental level, the application and design of each unit is significantly different. DOAS units are specifically designed to handle challenging 100% outdoor air loads for heating, cooling, and dehumidification. Click here to download.
Belt Driven Drive Systems vs. Direct-Drive Systems – The most flexible motor/drive systems are belt driven systems with adjustable driver pulleys. Click here to download.
DOAS and Energy Recovery – DOAS units provide clean conditioned outside air to buildings and are designed to handle 100% outdoor air. Click here to download.
Atherion Cabinet Design – Quality cabinet construction provides long life, energy savings and sustainability. Click here to download.
Atherion Controls – This guide is designed to walk through the basics of establishing unit setpoints and scheduling for an AtherionTM Commercial Packaged Ventilation Unit (MPR) unit using the integrated keypad and LCD screen on the unit controller or pGD1 display module. Click here to download.