ARRAY Condensing Boiler
Complete Boiler Plant
Under One Jacket
RTC Condensing Boiler
Duel Fuel Condensing
Built To Last
Built to Perform
The ARRAY pre-packaged boiler plantThe Standard in Boiler Efficiency, Redundancy and Reliability.
ARRAY: Commercial Condensing Boilers
The Riello Array is a pre-packaged boiler plant, the new standard in boiler efficiency, redundancy and reliability.
This multi modules boiler can provide a high turn down and multiple boiler redundancy in one packaged unit.
An Array single boiler features a superior uptime reliability that is only found in a larger boiler plant and multi boiler systems.
High Quality Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger
- One platform, multiple sizes
- Built in redundancy. Each 500 MBH module is fully independent and “stand alone” thus allowing boiler operation even if an adjacent module is turned off
- Plug & Play installation
- Extremely simple to service and maintain
- For operation with natural gas or propane
- Factory installed flue exhaust damper on each module, allows common venting capability of Array boilers in cascade
- Heat Exchanger Protection: Control monitors supply and return temperature and prevents heat exchanger from excessive temperature rise
- Efficiency up to 99%
- NOx emissions of 9 PPM at 3% O2
- Turndown ratio up to 40:1
- ASME Design Pressure 80 PSI
- Low noise operation (each module
- Modular design
- Horizontal modules
- High quality stainless steel heat exchanger (AISI 316L)
- Direct vent / Room sealed combustion
- Direct vent air intake and exhaust up to 100 equivalent feet
- 6” to 10” venting system that can run horizontally or vertically
- Venting Materials: CPVC, PVC, Polypropylene or AL29-4C stainless steel
- Available with an air inlet damper for cold climates to prevent outdoor air from entering the heat exchanger in standby mode
The RTC Fire Tube Condensing BoilerThe Standard for Boiler Sustainability
RTC: Commerical and Industrial Condensing DUEL Fuel Boilers
High-efficiency condensing boilers designed both for retrofit and new construction projects. Project costs are reduced thanks to the high water content heat exchanger, that requires no minimum flow rate and eliminates the need of a costly dedicated boiler circulator. Best quality materials used for all components guarantee high reliability and longer service life.
Condensing boiler technology is the most efficient and environmentally friendly form of fuel heating available today. Condensing technology recovers the condensation heat retained latently in flue gases, that is a part of energy that normally disappears up the chimney in other heating systems.
Thanks to lower fuel consumption and lower heating costs, condensing boilers usually pay for themselves in few years, reducing costs up to 20% in comparison with conventional heating. Additionally, a modern condensing heating system increases the value of the building as well as quality of life by reducing emissions. High efficiency condensing equipment achieves qualifying points for LEED certification of commercial buildings.
Large heat-transfer surfaces, a counter-flow heat exchanger design and cold return water temperatures together optimize condensation opportunities.
The RTC Series Condensing Boilers could be equipped with two-stage or modulating forceddraft burners and premix, that achieve extremely low pollutant emissions meeting the most stringent NOx and CO requirements.
- Easy installation and access to plant rooms
- Top connections for easy access to piping
- Double Return, low & medium temperature, to maximize condensation in all working conditions
- 3-pass flue high mass design
- Stainless steel 316Ti for:
- Stainless steel 316L for:
Zero flow conditions without overheating thanks to the two large diameter connections between the two cilindrical shells. This solution allows to operate without overheating with the burner turned on and circulators turned off.
- Natural Gas, Propane, or Dual Fuel (#2 fuel oil backup)
- Full Condensing on natural gas/propane
- Condensing capability on #2 fuel oil (< 15 ppm sulfur content)
- Efficiency up to 98%
- 10:1 turndown Ratio (10%) when firing on natural gas or propane
- Pressure rating up to 160 psi
- Working temperature up to 195°F
- NOx Emissions capable of 30 ppm or less at all firing rates when firing on natural gas
- Capable of variable primary flow installations
DESIGN: STRUCTURE AND MATERIALS
- 3-pass Fire Tube heat exchanger
- High quality 316Ti stainless steel heat exchanger
- Dual return water connections
- Top connections for easy access to piping
- One package for the jacket pack
- Easy Serviceability
HIGH PERFORMANCE AND LOW INSTALLATION COST
- Multiple fuel options
- Low fuel consumption due to high efficiency
- Low emissions
- High water content
- Simple piping, no primary/secondary piping with extra circulator needed